Approx. Rs 2 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Working Temperature||-20 Deg C To 60 Deg C|
The S2 Crane Load Controller is a Safe Load Indicator
rugged instrument designed specifically for operating in the marine, humid and vibration prone conditions of jetty cranes. It is very simple to use, and is very user friendly. It accepts signal inputs from a load cell for load and an encoder for radius display.The supply panel (supplied as part of this SLI System) provides stabilized and isolated 230 VAC power supply to the load controller, and has an MCB for safety. The supply panel also has a relay, which gets activated when the supply panel is powered on. The crane controls can be wired through the NO contact of this relay so that it is ensured that the crane is not operated without putting on the SLI system.
- Full Software Calibration
- Specifically designed for Mobile, ELL and Hammer Head cranes with Load and Radius display 4 separate displays for Actual Load, Safe Load, Actual
- Radius and Safe Radius.
- Safe Load display automatically changes according to radius interlock, as per crane design.
- Built-in facility of Audio-Visual Alarm with Acknowledge switch and Overload Trip relay contacts
- When the actual load on the hoist exceeds 95% of the SWL, or when the actual boom radius of the hoist exceeds 97% of max. radius (exact values programmable), above), a buzzer starts ringing and the respective ALM lamp starts flashing. On pressing ACK push button, the buzzer stops ringing but the lamp remains on. The ALM lamp goes off only when the respective actual load or actual radius reduces below the alarm condition values.
- When the actual load on the hoist exceeds 105% of safe load, or when the actual boom radius of the hoist exceeds 100% of max. radius, the respective TRIP lamp gets on and the respective Trip relay is activated. All the 4 trip relays have 2 NO/NC contacts of 230 VAC/5 A rating, which can be used for tripping the hoist and luff motors. The TRIP lamp goes off and the relay is de-activated only when the actual load or actual radius reduces below the trip condition values.
- Any number of Load v/s Radius interlocks can also be provided as required, as per crane design. The indicator also has an annunciator test mode to check the proper functioning of the alarm condition audio-visual alarms.
- We have an outstanding collection of S2-Safe Load Indicator. These are designed and developed using the finest quality of raw materials. The range is widely appreciated for its excellent performance, trouble free operations, durability and reliability at the same time. Can be availed from us at market leading prices.