Belt Weigher Indicator
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Accuracy||2 to 4%|
|Operating Temperature Range||0-50 Deg C|
|Storage Temperature Range||0-70 Deg C|
|Operating Voltage||230 VAC|
|Display Resolution||1 to 100 Kg|
We are manufacturers and supplier of Belt Weigher Indicator. Our raw material for this product is procured from trusted vendors in this industry. Provided with a compact design these products are installed with powerful numeric indicators to suit various weighing applications. Available in different configurations, these products are easy to operate and provide accurate weight results.
- Easy operation
- Simple design
- Full Software Calibration
- Stainless steel weatherproof housing
- User selectable units for flow rate (tph or kg/s)
- User selectable units for total flow (kg or t)
- Provision for High Weight and Low Flow Alarms
- Check weighing systems
- Packaging /bagging /filling machines
- Flow measurement of solid material on belt conveyors, with or without closed loop flow
- Belt speed instead of Encoder speed control
- Item Code: D1
Safe Load Indicator
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
|Working Temperature||-20 Deg C To 60 Deg C|
- Full Software Calibration
- Specifically designed for Mobile, ELL and Hammer Head cranes with Load and Radius display 4 separate displays for Actual Load, Safe Load, Actual
- Radius and Safe Radius.
- Safe Load display automatically changes according to radius interlock, as per crane design.
- Built-in facility of Audio-Visual Alarm with Acknowledge switch and Overload Trip relay contacts
- When the actual load on the hoist exceeds 95% of the SWL, or when the actual boom radius of the hoist exceeds 97% of max. radius (exact values programmable), above), a buzzer starts ringing and the respective ALM lamp starts flashing. On pressing ACK push button, the buzzer stops ringing but the lamp remains on. The ALM lamp goes off only when the respective actual load or actual radius reduces below the alarm condition values.
- When the actual load on the hoist exceeds 105% of safe load, or when the actual boom radius of the hoist exceeds 100% of max. radius, the respective TRIP lamp gets on and the respective Trip relay is activated. All the 4 trip relays have 2 NO/NC contacts of 230 VAC/5 A rating, which can be used for tripping the hoist and luff motors. The TRIP lamp goes off and the relay is de-activated only when the actual load or actual radius reduces below the trip condition values.
- Any number of Load v/s Radius interlocks can also be provided as required, as per crane design. The indicator also has an annunciator test mode to check the proper functioning of the alarm condition audio-visual alarms.
- We have an outstanding collection of S2-Safe Load Indicator. These are designed and developed using the finest quality of raw materials. The range is widely appreciated for its excellent performance, trouble free operations, durability and reliability at the same time. Can be availed from us at market leading prices.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Packaging Details: wooden box