Special Purpose Machines
Endurance Testing Machine
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Test Component||Any Component|
|Size||As per requirement|
NRE Endurance Testing Machine consists of a support structure on which the product assembly will be fixed for endurance testing. Initially the product remains in a certain position. When a Start Push Button is pressed at the start of the endurance cycle, the product is pushed to a desired position and when the product reaches the farthest position, it gets locked in the farthest position. After a short time delay (user settable) the product returns to its original position. The cycle is then repeated for the set number of endurance cycles. The entire operation is controlled with a digital controller and/or PLC. A display and a keypad are provided for setting various parameters such as total number of endurance cycles for testing, various time delays, etc. The display also shows the number of cycles completed and error messages, if any. After setting the desired number of cycles and pressing the Start Push Button, the above testing operation will start & continue automatically. With the completion of each cycle, the display increments by one count. When the set number of cycles is completed, the testing stops automatically.
- Failure Mode Diagnostic, which is the most important requirement of any endurance test machine. This mode continuously checks for completion of each cycle with feedback from the various sensors.
- Auto Mode, for starting the automatic endurance cycle.
- Manual mode, for checking each individual operation and setting desired time delays.
- Pause facility, to stop the testing manually if desired and restarting from the same point further.
- Abort facility, to abort the testing midway (if desired)
- Resume facility, so that the testing will resume from the same point where it was stopped.